An IPTV encoder takes the content from the video source, whether it’s a live recording from a camera or an uncompressed video file from a digital storage device, and encodes it for distribution over the Internet.
Day by day new encoders are coming to the market with new technologies and features. Newest encoders are utilizing the latest high quality, low bitrate H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) technologies.
Also it allows content creators to encode HD content while maintaining the current data bandwidth and storage requirements they’ve enjoyed with previous generation H.264 encoders. This allows operators to improve video quality without having to massively upgrade their entire network bandwidth and storage.
Standard TS/IP output ensure that the encoder’s output can be fed into the existing broadcast infrastructure. To be used as input to modulators, multiplexer’s, IRD’s, and storage servers.
H.265 HDMI is basically called Video Encoder/IPTV Encoder/RTMP Live Encoder is likely a professional HD Audio & Video encoding device that contains powerful functionality. It supports both H.264/H.265 encoding, 4 streams data, and equipped with 1 HDMI channel input support to H.265/H.264 main profiles video code format and MP3/AAC audio code format respectively.
images source: ubuy.com.bd
From any HDMI input source, it can generate H.264/H.265 encoding streams compliant with HTTP/RTMP/RTSP/TS/UDP/HLS/FLV protocols as well. Its high integration and cost-effective designs make this device widely applied in IPTV, Broadcast, Live Stream, Video Conference, Network Video Record, Remote Education, etc.
- Supports 1x channel 4K or 4x channels HD encoding.
- Ultra-low latency of up to 10ms.
- Multiple video resolutions including 2160p, 2160i, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480p, 480i.
- Supported inputs: 3G/HD/SD-SDI.
- Internal Time Base Correction (TBC).
- MPEG-1 Layer II & AAC LC audio encoding, AC3 pass through.
- Up to 4x stereo audio encoding.
- 10/1000M TS/IP SPTS and MPTS.
- UDP, RTP/UDP, Multicast/Unicast, HLS, RTMP, SRT streaming, IGMPv2,.
- Built-in re-multiplexer.
- Supports VBR and CBR encoding modes.
- Remote Control and Supervision with SNMP, HTTP WEB.
- HDMI video up max to 1080P 60fps.
- H.264/H.265 main profile video code.
- MP3/AAC Audio Compression.
- 4 streams can transmit with different protocols.
- Adjustable Bit Rate 0.16~32 Mbps.
- Low power consumption (less than 5W).
- Low network delay (less than 200ms).
Key Features in brief:
- Distribute any HDMI Full HD Video DIRECTLY to unlimited Smart TVs, Mobile Phones, Tablets, PCs, IP Box.
- IPTV Over Lan – WiFi – Internet.
- Streams Directly on Any Smart TV – Add More VeCASTER units for More Channels.
- Change Channel on TV through TV Remote Control.
- Tuners selection: DVB-S/S2, DVB-T, DVB-C, ISDB-T, ATSC.
- 1 Channel 4K or 4 channels HD encoding.
- Inputs: four 3G-SDI, 4/8/12 HD-SDI, 4/8/12 HDMI, supporting HDCP.
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, Composite, ASI and IP Outputs.
- SD: PAL/NTSC, HD: 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Encoding of up to 2160p.
- Built in “Gigabit Server” for streaming directly to 100 of simultaneous player.
- Can also stream to Youtube, Akamai, Wowza, and others.
- It has “Dual Simultaneous Encoders and Scalers” to create 2 versions of the same channel.
- Optimize for TV play and mobile Play simultaneously.
- UDP, RTP/UDP, Multicast, Unicast, IGMPv2, ARP, SRT streaming.
- Simultaneous Live Out in M3U/HTTP/RTMP/RTSP/TS/UDP/HLS/FLV protocols, H264, Mpeg1L2/AC3/AAC Audio Encoding.
- Simultaneously works Anywhere.
Market Coverage of Encoders
- Video Conference.
- Digital Signage.
- Live Broadcast.
- Recording System.
- Replace HD Video Capture Card.
- Hotel TV system.
- Teaching/Campus Broadcast.
- NVR(Net Video Recorder).
Hope this information will help you to gain knowledge about Encoders or IPTV Encoders. For more articles like this, follow IPTVJournal.