Perfect Player is extensively considered by numerous to be one of the app, if not the stylish, IPTV players in the request.
The IPTV Users find Perfect Player easy to use that delivered with a rich set of features. It’s also available directly from the Android store; hence you don’t have to worry about sideloading like some other IPTV players.
In this guide, we will be looking at how to set up IPTV on Perfect Player. We’ll also cover a minor tweak that may give you a better viewing experience if you have issues with a slower internet connection.
Picture From: https://play.google.com/store/apps
IPTV on Perfect Player
Perfect Player provides an easy, intuitive IPTV platform. It’s erected from scrape specifically for IPTV and is, thus, suitable to handle IPTV aqueducts relatively well.
Follow the simple steps provided below to enjoy your IPTV streams on perfect Player.
What you’ll need for this tutorial?
For this tutorial you’ll need
- An Android Motive
This could be an Android Television Box, an Android Tablet, Android Mobile Phone, or indeed an Android Emulator on a PC
- An Internet Connection
- IPTV Service Provider: Feel free to use any provider of your choosing
Features of Perfect Player
At the point list, it’s easy to see why Perfect Player is gaining a vast popularity. Let’s have a look at some of those features:
- Support on both M3U and XPSF playlists.
- Interface that tone-renders depending on screen resolution. I find this particularly useful since I’ve two android boxes, Nvidia Shield running 4k at 60FPS for my Drawing room and a lower quality Android Box running 1080p for my living room. I find the experience on both device to be enough much the same, where other players may have a cropped screen on the basis of different resolutions.
- Ultimate Support for Grouping the channels.
- XMLTV and JTV support for the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Ability to watch original lines from your USB, SD card, etc.
- Easy intuitive Menu, with the capability to change skins for a more Customized look and feel.
Step by Step Instructions on How To Setup IPTV on Perfect Player
1. Installing Perfect Player
- From the home screen, go to the Play Store.
- Search for “Perfect Player IPTV”.
- Now Click on the “Install” button.
- Once the installation procedure is complete, click “Open” to launch the app.
2. Configuring IPTV on Perfect Player
- Click on the “Cog” icon that highlighted in the Pink on the top left of the screen to access the Settings Menu.
- Click on “General” to access the General Settings.
- You’ll be presented with the Menu. Click on the “Playlist” button to configure IPTV.
- Input the M3U URL that provided by your IPTV service provider, click the “M3U” check box.
- Input a name for the IPTV service, you should choose a name that makes some sense to you, and you’ll be suitable to associate with that IPTV service.
Please ensure you check the “M3U” check box if you’re using an M3U playlist IPTV Service.
- Now Click “Okay”. This will take you back to the Settings Menu.
- Click on the “EPG” to configure the EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
- Next input the EPG link provided by your IPTV Service Provider, and then click “Okay”.
Ensure you check the “XMLTV” checkbox if your EPG is being provided in XML format. An XMLTV EPG will generally have a link that ends with “.xml”
- This will also take you back to the Settings Menu. Click “Back“ to go to Perfect Player’s home page.
- You should see the playlist is being updating and the panel on the left updating with the channels list.
- Once the update is complete, click on any of the channels to begin streaming.
You May Read: How To Get IPTV Free Trial In 2021 [TOP PICKED]
3. Viewing the EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- In this process, Long press on any of the channels to launch the Pop-up Menu
- Click on “Show EPG” to show the EPG.
4. Adding and Viewing on Favorites
- You can also click on the “Add to Favorites” button to add any constantly viewed or preferred channels to a snappily accessible shortlist.
- You can view the Favorite Channels from the bottom of the pop-up menu for easier access.
- Viewing the favorite channels they will have a “Heart” symbol next to them.
5. Some Additional Configuration for slow internet or connectivity issues
- Long press any channel for launching the Pop-up Menu.
- Click on Main Menu at the top for launching the Main Menu.
- Click on the “cog” icon at the top right for going to the Setting Menu.
- Click on “Playback” for entering to the Setting Menu.
- Click on the “Buffer size.”
This setting is a Benefit if you’re facing Slow Internet or Connection Issues. Set the buffer to 4. While playing any of your favorite channel, temporarily break the sluice to allow the buffer to fill up, and then un-pause for continue watching. This should guarantee you to give you a smoother watching experience, although your stream will be behind the live stream within few seconds.
Perfect Player perhaps just on the top, If you’re looking for a good IPTV player. I hope this step-by-step guide will be helpful in your hunt to find an easy-to-use app that offers a rich set of features and is also available directly from the Android Store.
Pease feel free to drop them in the comment section below if you have any farther questions in setting up your IPTV on Perfect Player.