How to install and use Tivimate for IPTV is a trending question.
Whatever, IPTV is a great way to enjoy your favorite streams and movies. The only problem is, it’s enough hard to find dependable sources of content. One of the best apps for IPTV streams out there is definately Tivimate. This app has been around for a long times and still going strong for its intuitive dashboard and standard features.
This step by-step-tutorial will provide you with instructions to Install and Use TiviMate on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
TiviMate is one of the Best IPTV Players available that works with IPTV Services who provide an M3U URL.
This is similar to IPTV Smarters and XCIPTV for those familiar with IPTV players.
In this post, I’ll show you how to download and configure Tivimate for IPTV. Let’s have a look what Tivimate can do for you.
Picture From: https://techzs.com
What is TiviMate IPTV?
Tivimate is an app that connects to IPTV services and provides the best user interface. It is a popular IPTV player that supports both M3U URLs and Xtream Codes. Remember that, It’s available in both Free and Premium Versions.
The free versions of the app comes packed with features that get the job easily done. For most of the people, the free version is further than enough for their requirements. But if you upgrade from a free to a Premium plan, generally your experience will be indeed better. You’ll get additional functions like Schedule Recording, Customizable Visuals, and Custom Channel Grouping.
How much does the TiviMate Premium Version cost?
Definitely the paid license offers a lot of inflexibility for you and your family. You’ll be suitable to cover up to 5 devices by choosing to pay either $4.99 for monthly access or get it all done with a single one-time payment of $19.99. Tivimate Premium Version includes a 5-day free trial to test out the features before deciding whether it really fits your requirements.
How to Download and Configure Tivimate IPTV Player
Then’s how to download, install and configuration procedure for Tivimate IPTV running in just a many simple way.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for “Tivimate” and click “Install”. If you can’t click here for Install Tivimate.
- Once the installation procedure is complete open Tivimate, you can also open it from “My Apps” on your Android Box.
- Now Click on “Add Playlist”.
- For this tutorial, we will use an M3U playlist, so click on the “M3U Playlist” button.
- You can manually enter your M3U link or you can also copy and paste it. For this tutorial, we will be using a free M3U playlist here: http://dragoniptv+club:8080/get.php?………., and click “Next“.
- You will get a “Playlist Proceed” notifications. Now leave the “TV Playlist” button and click on “Next“.
- Now input the EPG URL (Electronic Program Guide) that provided by your IPTV Service Provider, also click on “Done”
- Now you can access to all the TV Channels delivered by your IPTV service together with the EPG for the upcoming shows.
- Now double click on any of the available channels to begin streaming.
- Now you can easily view the channel selections by clicking on the left arrow from your Android Box remote.
Tivimate is worth checking out, If you’re looking for an IPTV player. It has both free and premium version available with the ultimate having further features than the former. Tivimate is a great IPTV player for Android TV devices. And it is gaining more popularity day by day, I’m confident that further features will be added soon.
If you still have questions about Tivimate, please feel free to ask in the comment section.